Mraz Tax Solutions: Your licensed tax advisor.
IRS Notice Review
Did you receive an IRS notice? Don't worry. We will review your notice and help you respond. We can resolve the situation, as well as provide additional support services.
How we can help with a notice from the IRS:
Why file your taxes with Mraz Tax Solutions?
We specialize in individual and small business tax returns. Whether you're an employee filing a W-2, a contractor taking part in the sharing economy filing a 1099 or a small business owner, we are here to help. We understand the importance of minimizing your tax and getting you the maximum refund you are legally entitled to. In order to do this and to prepare a complete and accurate return we take the time to get to know you and your goals.
What to do after receiving a notice from the IRS?
We will review your notice and help you respond. We are here to help.
- Don't ignore it. Most IRS letters and notices are about federal tax returns or tax accounts. They may ask for more information, payment or notify you of a change.
- Don't panic. Many of these letters can be dealt with simply and easily.
- Don't reply unless instructed to do so. Some notices may ask you to call or visit a local IRS office. Follow the instructions on the notice if you need to contact them.
- Do take timely action. If you need to make a payment or respond to a question, do so by the due date on the notice to avoid additional interest and penalties.
- Do review the information. Compare it with your tax return and check for any errors or discrepancies. If you agree with the changes, there's no need to contact the IRS.
- Do respond to an audit notice. If you don't agree with the IRS, mail a letter explaining why you dispute the notice and include any documents or information that support your position.
Our Tax Services Pricing
At Mraz Tax Solutions, we understand that every client has different tax needs and goals. That is why we offer personalized and professional tax services that suit your specific situation and budget. Whether you need help with filing your taxes, planning for the future, or resolving a tax issue, we are here to assist you.
Our pricing is always affordable and transparent. We charge based on the complexity and scope of the services you need. You will know exactly what you are paying for before we start working on your case. No hidden fees or surprises.
Another popular option are our full-access service plans, that include year-round access to your personal tax expert and documents.
Do you offer free initial consultations?
Yes! We are here to help with all your tax questions, and we offer free initial consultation by email, phone or in person. Our office is in Orange County, California. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Are you licensed by the IRS?
Yes. Milan Mraz is an Enrolled Agent, licensed by the IRS with unlimited practice rights. Enrolled Agents usually help with your tax planning, prepare, sign, and file your tax returns, offer tax advice, and may represent you before the IRS.
Can you prepare a tax return for my small business?
Yes. We help businesses meet all their tax needs year-round. Whether you are self-employed or own a business with multiple employees, Mraz Tax Solutions can handle your business tax return preparation.
Can my tax return preparer review my self-prepared returns?
Yes. We review Federal and State returns self-prepared or by others. We will advise you of missed deductions or audit risks, as well as prepare corrected or amended returns.